When it comes to marketing your home you will find that many agents lack the know-how when it comes to the full potential of marketing and advertising outlets and most of them are continually evolving; the internet, social media, and the like. The way your home is marketed will have a deep impact on its final sale price, so you should have a complete understanding of your marketing plan before signing a listing contract. Simply sticking a “For Sale” sign in the front lawn and then running an ad in the Sunday paper for your open house, is not enough.
Our goal when marketing your home is to gain as much exposure in the market as possible. Increased exposure in the housing market will put your home in front of the greatest number of potential buyers. The larger your pool of buyers, the higher the likelihood you will field multiple offers. And, any time you receive multiple offers, you’re fostering an atmosphere where prospective buyers will offer their highest and best price in order to compete with other offers.
The most effective strategy is to run a comprehensive campaign as soon as your home hits the market.
Our strategy is to have:
• Professional quality photographs and/or virtual tour of your home on the Internet
• Printed materials such as flyers, pamphlets and neighborhood reports that buyers can take home
• Featured listing on numerous websites such as Zillow, Trulia, realtor.com, Homes.com & featured placement on SpartaNJHomeSales.com.
• Post the listing on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
• We specialize in Facebook advertising.
• An “Agent Tour” the first week on the market
• Newspaper and Homes & Estates Magazine ads
• Staging is of critical importance for both the interior and exterior of your home. If you stage your property well, you will make a good first impression – and there is nothing more valuable when trying to sell your home.
If done properly, our marketing techniques can generate a great deal of power and help to propel your listing above the competition. It is crucial that your agent tracks and analyzes all of your showing activity. Showing activity and feedback is a key piece to getting your home sold. This will allow you to modify specific parts of your marketing plan and adjust to market trends accordingly.